Re: Mr. :) has a question, I think........

In a message dated 97-02-13 20:38:12 EST, trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com (Shawn C.
Meze) writes:

<< I dunno about you. you fit fine in both cars? You have Scirocco seats in
both cars,
 right? Id hafta see you in the Scirocco to determine if you really fit
"fine". I
 think I fit "fine" in my scirocco too but my knees are pulled up to the
ingition in
 order for me to be able to reach the dash controls with my hands. I get the
feeling
 you do the same posture in yours?  >>

Nope.  My seat is all the way back and down.  I have long legs, but also long
arms.  From this position, I can reach everything without lifting my back off
the seat.  Makes it very nice.  Now, with the RABBIT, when dealing with the
orriginal seats, I was kind of close to the dash.  But, the Scirocco seats in
there move back farther, so that gives me MUCH more legroom!  Enough to where
I can't even touch the steering wheel!!

Tim :)