Re: Mr. :) has a question, I think........

At 07:26 AM 2/11/97 -0500, you wrote:

>AH!  Now I'm going to have to beet the CRAP outta you!!!  ;-)
>OOPS!! I didn't ask my question!  Thank you for pointing that out, Shawn.
> Ummm, lemme see, OH yeah!  Since I have BOTH a Rabbit AND a Scirocco, what
>does that make ME?  (since Rabbits are for "bigger" people, and Scirocco's
>are for "little" people.)

Your a "Tweener"!!!    ;-D

>Happy now, Shawn?  ;-)

Ya, but whats your question? :)-

I dunno about you. you fit fine in both cars? You have Scirocco seats in both cars,
right? Id hafta see you in the Scirocco to determine if you really fit "fine". I
think I fit "fine" in my scirocco too but my knees are pulled up to the ingition in
order for me to be able to reach the dash controls with my hands. I get the feeling
you do the same posture in yours?

Shawn