Vaccum question. HELP!

Hello everybody,

After a nice day skating here in Canada, I returned home in my
'rocco.  While driving, I was hearing a hissing sound.  I first
checked my radio to see if it was on a "no named yet" radio station.
The radio was off.

So I checked vaccum lines.  Removing one by one the vaccum lines, I
pinpointed the one.  It leads into the car (through the firewall;
its the one on the driver side: the left of the two).

Any body knows what it could be?  I honestly think its the computer
for the fuel economy.  But where does it connect?  I found the hose
lying on my carpet, unattached.

Please help me on this one.

Frank
85 'rocco