16v engine and junk for sale

If any of you 8v'ers are looking to upgrade to 16v, my engine, computer,
injection sys., manifolds, airbox, plumbing, downpipe, etc etc etc will be
coming out in mid-June.  The engine has 57k original miles and has been
meticulously cared for.  What I'm selling is everything that an 8v Scirocco
(I or II) would need to do an 8v -->16v conversion.  I am doing this swap in
NY, so if you're in the area, you could either come and pick it up or my
friend and I could help you install it in your car.  Otherwise I'll ship it,
and the buyer, as usual, would cover shipping, etc etc.  I'd rather keep it
in the s-list.  ;-)

Email me if you're interested.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be