Re: hesitation

At 06:49 PM 2/17/97 +0000, you wrote:

>My car has been a bit hesitant lately esp with the cold temps.
>On a cold start, i wait about 30 sec before I start to drive.
>The car is OK untill I start to give about 1/4 to 1/2+ pedal
>then it hesitates like it won't pick up speed. If I let off
>the gas then try again , it's better, after about 3-5 min driving, the
>car doesn't do it anymore.  What do you think?? Cold start injector?
>that air valve on the intake mainifold???

Thats what it sounds like. It could be a combo of both. The little valve thingie
on the back might be clogged with oil crap and making it slow to close. Could also
be the temp/time switch too. (thermo/time?) Thats my best guess.

>DAve  <- I'll get that shift key one of these daYs ;)

I do that too, You gotta learn to lego of that shift key! I even gots me a bad
habbit of writing the word "the", "teh". (Dislexic or something) I spends lots of
time going back and spell checking my messages or I fear that nobody will
understand (Not that anybody really cares what I say...) what the hell im saying.
(I recommend some other do the same so we can understand the message without
having to decipher it.)    :)    Just an idea.....

SHawn