hesitation

Hi all
My car has been a bit hesitant lately esp with the cold temps.
On a cold start, i wait about 30 sec before I start to drive.
The car is OK untill I start to give about 1/4 to 1/2+ pedal
then it hesitates like it won't pick up speed. If I let off
the gas then try again , it's better, after about 3-5 min driving, the
car doesn't do it anymore.  What do you think?? Cold start injector?
that air valve on the intake mainifold???

DAve  <- I'll get that shift key one of these daYs ;)