Re: Speaking of Sway bars

At 01:37 AM 2/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Shawn C. Meze wrote:

>> caught this Camaro that wanted to play. Cool. There is an uphill tight
right hander
>> followed by another tight right hander as you accelerate up the hill. I
was stuck
>> on him like glue through the first turn and I decided he was going too
slow, so I
>> passed him. Going through the second tight turn, he fell back. HP dont
mean shit
>> when you can get it through the corners! When I stopped to make another
run, he
>> pulled off and wanted to look under the hood. He thinks I have 200+ hp
the way I
>> pulled away from him on the hill and the way I went through the corners.
I love it
>> when they pop off questions like, "Turbo"? no. "NOS"? no. "SUPERCHARGER"?
no. Then
>> the squinty look just before they scratch their head. Well then you got a
VR6? uh,
>> no, not even. He didnt believe me when I said the motor was "almost
stock".  The
>> point is, (Finally, right!) you can make it seem that you have more power
when you
>> can maintain speed and velocity (And control!) through corners.
>>
>> BTW, the diff kit is great! I wish I would of gotten one earlier........
>
>Its great really surprising someone who thinks their "the shit" in their
>Mustang, Camero etc. The limited SLip diferental sounds great but
>expensive.

>Kevin McGrath
>http://www.pelican.net/~kevin
>Myrtle Beach SC USA

        I love to piss off those "straight-liners" in the turns because at
the moment the scirocco looks like hell but goes that way too.  And then
when they are disappointed by their lack of ability to keep up with my car,
I am sure they are going to look at "4 banger" differently.
        Going straight is cool and all but turns are were the real fun begins!

					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
					1986 Kawasaki 600 Ninja