Re: Speedo meter cable replacement

At 09:31 AM 2/13/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>I just broke my speedometer clip (instrument panel).  I bought a new
>speedometer cable:  How tough is it to replace?  I have a bentley,
>looks easy, but then again, it always looks easy in the bentley eh?
>
>I'm still novice to all this, but I know where to connect it, and I
>know how to remove it from the tranny.

You may not need to remove it from your tranny. If you have the 30,000
mile OX light on your car, you might have 2 spedo cables. Check and see

if the spedo cable comes out from the tranny and goes into a square
box. If not, then you have just the one cable.
Its just a matter of disconnecting the old one, removing it and
threading in the new one. Simple.

Shawn