convertible

This is a vague question.  I was looking at some scirocco pages, and saw a
Scirocco that had been "converted" into a convertible.  I think that it
looks awesome, and was wondering approximately how much of a pain in the
butt it would be to do something like this (time, and money)  I don't have
the time now, but I would love to garage my rocco, and 5 years from now, do
this conversion!!!

Jason