Re: convertible

Jason Rappaport wrote:

> This is a vague question.  I was looking at some scirocco pages, and saw a
> Scirocco that had been "converted" into a convertible.  I think that it
> looks awesome, and was wondering approximately how much of a pain in the
> butt it would be to do something like this (time, and money)  I don't have
> the time now, but I would love to garage my rocco, and 5 years from now, do
> this conversion!!!
>
> Jason

I talked to a guy who did a convertable scirocco. He didn't say a lot
about it, but he showed me the pictures of the progress. You can only
imagine the amount of work this takes. Its a major job but you probobly
guessed that.

His Scirocco looked awesome when it was finsihed, but I'm sure it gained
some weight in the process.

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin