Re: G60 Scirocco Update

>Anyway, since this topic has been brought up, I have not had a chance to
>look under the hood (I'm away at school.)  So I havent conjured up a plan as
>to EXACTLY what I'm gonna do, yet.  All I can say is that I'm gonna
>reinforce, reinforce, reinforce.  Weld this, weld that, etc.  I'll let you
>guys know exactly what I do when I do it, but it wont be for another 4 mos,
>so if you're looking for quick info, I can't help ya.

I've got a somewhat detailed description from someone who went through an
incredible amount of trouble... Basically cut off the lower front end,
double it up, and then reinstall it. I was curious if someone else had a
better way of going about it. I've got the email describing this on my
computer at home. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Brad