Re: G60 Scirocco update

>For those of you who were hanging on my every word about my project (and for
>those of you who thought I was dreaming), I JUST purchased a G60 longblock
>w/ supercharger outta a '92 Corrado.  Step 1, a success.

Hi,
   I just joined the list, and missed the previous discussion. I have heard
other people discuss problems with the sheet metal that the front motor
mount bracket is attached to warping due to excessive stress of high hp
engines. Are you going to do anything about this? I've thought about upping
the hp on my 16V, but would like to get an idea for fixes for this problem
before I get too far into any project.

Thanks,
Brad Sheridan