Re: Project Scirocco ---Car Color??????

In a message dated 97-02-11 23:32:50 EST, GIMPYvwMtb writes:

<< When I went to get my 88 16 v painted the only the only red that I was
Given for a stock color chioce was Tornado , but I have seen scirroccos that
looked like they could be called Mars Red or maybe they just really needed a
good BUFF job.....? >>

I would say that if they looked orange, then they were most likely mars red.
 Maybe the only reason you were only shown tornado red for your car is
because it is a 16v?  I have never seen a mars red 16v Scirocco.

Tim :)