Re: AAHH! No brakes!

At 09:49 PM 2/10/97 -0500, you wrote:

>> yourself a couple of flare nut wrenches (12mm and a 13mm). These are great

I was wrong here, its a 10mm fitting on my MC. (I cheated and looked!)

>TWO??  Last time I looked there were four connections.  One on either side
>and then two on the bottom.  What are you smokin'?  =)  Is it different on
>your car or something??  hmmmmm..

Doh!! Well spank me!!! I guess it proves that I have'nt done this fix
yet! I just replaced a MC on a Datsun and it clouded my memory! (Ya,
thats it!!) Thanks for making me go look for sure, damn, there are 4
lines! I never said I was perfect, pretty damn close tho!!!!! LOL!!!

Ah well, now that we've had all this talk about Mr. MC, I sopose mine
will completely fail on me. I can already feel the primariy seals
getting soft on me, its the last thing I need......
Score one for Josh!

Shawn