Updating problems...

Hello again!

Everything goes wrong at once.  Months of trouble free motoring and now
everything.

My coolant temp gage is shot.  It reads an overheating temp even when I put
the key in in the morning.  Sigh, and to think I wasted a free 70 km tow on
the damned thing because I thought the engine was overheating.  I HATE being
mechanically illiterate.

My blower fan fuse went AGAIN.  It did this a few months ago and chewed up 3
25 amp fuses in 3 days.  Putting in a 30 amp heat activated breaker solved
the problem for a while, but it gave out again.  :(

My wipers (front and back) and rear defogger decided to stop working.  Is
the wiper relay the very long one?  I heard some buzzing from under the
dash, we removed that relay and the buzzing stopped.  The wipers work on
high but not on low or intermittent, and they don't come on when the spray
is activated.

Thanks again to everyone who mentioned the fuel problem, as it was the fuel
pump relay.  The engine seems MUCH stronger now.

Sigh.  As long as the car doesn't break down with the wife in it I'm happy.
That would probably be the end of the car for me.  :(

Any help?

Brandon Sommerville

Law of Probability Dispersal:  Whatever it is
that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.