Re: Kevins kwazy stewing wheels

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> Odd you say this. I had just finally replaced the lower bearing in the
> steering colum and when I put it all back together, I found I was able
> to pull the colum out yet another 1/2" from where it used to sit. There
> are 4 allen bolts that have a slotted mount on the steering colum that
> might help you out in this area. I know it pulled out only 1/2" but man
> whadda difference it made behind the wheel! Best of all, it's a free
> adjustment and not a $200 one.

Great idea, but mine were already at the limit of their travel. :-(  I
think the seat (when I get it in) will solve most of my problems with that
area (since Iain assures me that buttock removal/reshaping is not only
expensive, but illegal for DSP...).

Kevin Wenzel                                                           KB0MQM
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC        http://www.privateI.com/
Colorado ISP/C Area Representative                       http://www.ispc.org/
_____kwenzel@privateI.com_____kwenzel@ispc.org_____Pager: 1-800-716-2316_____