Re:

Chris Taylor wrote:

>                        Postage paid by: [Image]

> Shawn C. Meze wrote:
> <<CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???????????????>>
>
> Can't you stop your snotty, holier-than-thou comments?  Hippocrite.  This
> isn't the first I've noticed.  More of a "straw that broke the camel's back"
> kinda thing.
>
> Chris Taylor
> '87 Scirocco G60-to-be

It's too bad that Chris is leaving (or has left) the list. This is a
great list and I'm sure he's going to miss it.  I personally have found
this list to be the most valuable information on the "net" to date.  I
have also found this most recent bickering uncalled for and a waste of
our time (I hope I can speak for most of the others).  Let's get past
this and get back to what this page was intended for: our Scirocco's.

Chris, who's to benefit with your leaving?

John
80 Scirocco S