Re: Boge's

At 02:34 PM 2/5/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I also did not like the way they adjusted...it was VERY tough to set them up
>the same on both sides.

Really? I dont have any problem, just use the little bumps as a marker and
dial it in. I can set my car up for the autox the same way every race without
a problem. I do wish they had some kind of markers built into the shocks so it
wouldnt be quite the guesswork it already is. Maybe its just because ive
adjusted them so many times I know where to stop. <shrug>

>I've had Illuminas (same integra) ...easy to adjust...hated the ride ...way
>to soft even on their hard setting.

Is that so? Everything I have heard about the Illuminas is that they're too
hard, even on the spftest setting. Maybe in a Honda its a different world.
Most all the Illumina owners that like them are Honda owners. eh.

>I was gonna go for the Bilstein HD's but I think I'll end up with the race
>set instead as I plan to track/school this car and probably only 10-15K/year
>on the road. From everything I have heard about Bilstein...they are the best
>and the way to go..this applies to my experiences with vw's and 944's.
>To each his own

Liek I said, do what works best for you man. :)  Im just offering what I know.
Im hearing really good reviews from Bilstein owners who install higher front
spring rates. They say for some reason it's a great combo. Especially if your
gonna put it on the track. :)-

Shawn