This mailing list

Well,

I have only been on this mailing list for a short and this is this first one that i have
ever subscribed to and im afraid that it has been an eyeopener, everyone appears to be
squabbling other peoples opinions.  I must say that it is a tad disappointing though, maybe I
am a bit naive but this is all techy talk and there is nothing for the simple enthusiast, and I am
enthusiastic about my car, or I should say i was.

PS and for what its worth the welcome letter to this page asks people to share there
emotions and information and I think the guy with the car that he is working on, who has
unsubscribed, probably thought he was talking/writing to people who actually cared about
what he was doing and nobody should be knocked for that, and I read those e-mails and I
would have felt the same way as him.
Anyway all I have to do now is to figure out how to get off this mailing list (i have no doubt
there will be a few suggestions after my comments).

To Jeremy and the others who did provide me with some very welcome info, thanks.

BYE (as I am supposed to say)