Boge's

Oooonnne last thing:

I sincerely hope that I did not offend any of you (with Boge's) when I
discussed the Boge/Bilsteins on the 2.2L string.  This guy (I forget your
name offhand, 2.2L man) wanted to spend the big bucks on some kickass
shocks/struts.  I felt that the bilsteins were better, and voiced my
opinion.  If any of you feel differently, I suggest that you voice your
opinion and explain.  I had the luxury of buying a car that was lightly
modified (TOKICO ILLUMINA'S!!!), but if I had to go and buy a set, it
probably would have been the Boge Progas, as I never seem to have any money!!!!

Except now that I have a goal, (YES, SHAWN, MY G60 PROJECT) I am doing quite
well in saving my money, for a college boy!   I've already got over
$1000!!!!!!!  After school's out and I've worked @7- 60hour weeks, I should
have the dough!

And the reason I posted the message about the Boge's is because an angry
list member emailed me privately last night and vented his Boge loyalty on
me.  Wierd...

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

      Virginia Polytechnic Institute