Re: Anybody done a stroker 2.2? (long)

>>> Hey, at least your DOING a project and not just dreaming about it.......
>Well, in a way, yes. You see, he talks (Brags even) about it like its
>already completed. So, I guess you could pinpoint chris as a "target" of my
>meaning, if thats what your after. It was a general statement, Kevin.

Well EX-FUCKING-'SCUSE ME for being 400 MILES away from my car at school.

As you all may or may not have noticed, I have a serious problem choosing a
direction for what I'm going to do with my car--(turbo, 2L, 2.1L, 2.2L,
sell, trade, G60....etc).  Being so easily swayed is....unhealthy for a
project, as nothing will ever get done until I truly make up my mind.  I
decided a month ago that the G60 swap would be the most cost-effective
upgrade.  Fearing that I will change my mind again sometime soon (therefore
wasting all the research I have done and commitments I have made to people),
I try to keep talking about it to "reassure" myself that I have made the
best decision.  Jeremy Bromley's comment (no offense to you at all, Jeremy,
just an example) of his scirocco keeping up w/ the G60 was an example of
something that, left untouched, could do that to me, so I had to again react
and reassure myself.

Hey Shawn, I thought you were back on the list to help out the little
people.  Apparently you're here just to knock me.  Thanks a lot.

And I'll save you all the trouble of wondering for months and months what
happened to me:  I'm unsubscribing.  Later, all.

unFUCKINGbelievable.

CT