Disregard euro lights

>No supercharger, who needs one! My 1.9l Scirocco Storm will keep up
>with a Corrado G60 no problems up to 130Mph (It runs out of gearbox
>then anyway!) How do I know, 'Coz I've got 'em both (HA {;-)
>Jeremy R. Bromley       --- Events Manager, Corrado Club of Great Britain
>1984 Scirocco Storm - Cosmos Blue, 1.9l 155bhp BRM Motorsport

Everyone knows that the reason for that is because your Scirocco is SIX
HUNDRED POUNDS (25%!) lighter and heavily modified (8v engine w/ 155hp?  Serious
mods).  The Corrado is heavier and only lightly modified (with a ton of
potential).  I am getting the best of both worlds (lighter car, engine w/
more potential) and tuning it to the max!!!!!!!!

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

      Virginia Polytechnic Institute
          and State University