Re: VW; drying up?

In a message dated 97-02-03 17:14:39 EST, vanambum@silyn.net (VanAm) writes:

<< It's a 92 and it was the first year for the new style (E-36 is it?).
 Maybe it's a late 92 or something.  Ya know, just like the first
 Scirocco II was late 81.  In Europe anyway.  82 for the US? >>

I think E-36 is correct.  I'm not sure when the very first of those came
over.  Maybe there were some in late '92?

<<  yeah, I realize that.  Usually when a model first comes out, it's
improved in some way later.  What did they do?  Better suspension or
something?  Any engine diffs?  >>

Honestly, I have no idea what they did.  But, after driving a few of the
early E-36's, and then the later modle cars, it is fairly obvious that there
is a differnce!

<<  I like the looks, too, especially after putting on some 17" rims
and 235mm tires.  I'm more into the sleeper car look, tho.  I like to
surprise people!  :-)  >>

OH!  Me too man!  I love the look of some nice, fat 17" Racing Dynamics
wheels!!

I'll tell ya this, there is no way to get either an early or late modle M3
and expect that bad boy to look like a sleeper!  Sitting still, those cars
BEG to go fast!!  I love it!

Tim :)