Re: VW; drying up?

> Well, since it was a '92 that youo drove, aren't those the same bodystyle as
> the orriginals?  If I remember correctly, I thought that '93 was the first
> year for the new style.  But, I very well could be worng.

It's a 92 and it was the first year for the new style (E-36 is it?).
Maybe it's a late 92 or something.  Ya know, just like the first
Scirocco II was late 81.  In Europe anyway.  82 for the US?

> Also, the first year of the new bodystyle was not the best for it.

yeah, I realize that.  Usually when a model first comes out, it's
improved in some way later.  What did they do?  Better suspension or
something?  Any engine diffs?

> Also, the car just looks so damn agressive!  (no, I'm not into
> the car because of the looks, but they sure do help!!)

I like the looks, too, especially after putting on some 17" rims
and 235mm tires.  I'm more into the sleeper car look, tho.  I like to
surprise people!  :-)

-Mike