OEM bushings

Okay gang, with all this talk about installing poly bushings into your front
control arms, this raises a question from me about STOCK rubber ones.  How
can you tell when it is time to replace your bushings?  My car has somewhere
well over 100k on it, and I can assure you that I still have the orriginal
bushings in there (last ower did nothing in the was of maintinance on this
car)

Thanks in advance,

Tim :)