Re: Gear oil

In a message dated 97-01-30 21:58:33 EST, joshc@garden.net (Josh Clark)
writes:

<< WOW! only 20mpg?  In my 16v I always get at least 28mpg and on long trips
 get 30mpg easily.  On my '83 8v I get 27-29mpg and that is driving at 4k
 rpms doing 70mph because of my smaller tires!    >>

I think  (hope?) all I need is just a tune up.  Believe me, I know my mileage
SUCKS!!  I don't have any type of engine mods except for my exhaust.  And
that is still not 100% yet!  (still running the orriginal O-ring manifold and
downpipe)  But, I am planning on getting a complete tune up soon, so that
will *hopefully* take care of my problem!

Tim :)