Re: springs

yeah i realize i'll be sacrificing some ride quality while saving in
the pocketbook by keeping the stock struts..but in all sense I'd
rather buy a spring that will lower 2" over one that will lower 1"
that baoth have the same 'progressiveness' and give the same crappy
ride. but it's the wife, she doesn't drive it but around 1 mile a day
so looks are a definite! I just don't want it bouncing around like
it has hydraulics. I decided to order the neuspeed lowering springs.
they claim around a 1.5" drop which may not be sufficient so I may
cut off a 1/2 to 1 dead coil on them. we'll see in 3 days.  =)
thanks
Ryan