Springs

   Anyone out there using Suspension Technique Speedline Springs?  I have
some progressive rate springs for my 79 that arent the speedline and they
are pretty darn stiff.  I think the speedline are supposed to be even
stiffer.  I have to run my Konis a half turn from full stiff
to match the rates of the spring, even when I have chopped off almost 2
coils.  At the time I bought these springs for $161 at Pacific Roadsport
but I dont think they are around any longer.  If they still make these
springs I would think them to be just as good or better than Neuspeed
especially when you consider the price of the Neuspeed stuff.  Just my .02

 Andre