used parts.

Hello,

Recently went to a new(er) scrap yard here in Arizona and happened upon a
1987 16v. I actually met the previous owner and expressed interest in the
car. I'm glad I passed. He treated it like crap. Anyway, I was able to
purchase a driver's side tail light for $45, and the passengers side rain
gutter molding for $5. As most of you know, a taillight is about $130(OEM of
course) and the molding(you know the one - about an inch wide and about a
yard long) is $95 from the dealership. Sorted for value.

Happy Holidays my fellow Sciroccanists
Travis
'87 16v Silver.