Re: used parts.

Not to rain on your parade Travis, but thought I'd stick my nose in here
and tell anybody else that needs taillights that I've got a pair for
$45.  They're from a 16v with the black lines on them.  Also have plenty
of other parts...  check out http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/parts.htm for
more details.  Thanks for listening, I try not to do this too often  :)

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi
'82 diesel pickup