{tech][help][elec]

Hello ya'll.  Does anyone know if there were any changes made to the
fuel pump and/or reverse light wiring configurations for the 16V between
1987 and 1988?  I ask cuz I have an 87 with an 88 engine, and if you
recall, I do not have reverse indicators cuz when I plug the device into
the tranny, the lights stay on continuously, and, if I leave the tranny
in reverse and turn the car off, the engine keeps going cuz the fuel
pump stays on until I take it out of reverse.  odd.

	Anyways, if anyone knows the answer to this question, I will see if I
can find someone to have your children...unless you want them that is
HA!  that was funny..good one Jay, thanks jay.  I'm bored...

	THa nsk

jasoaf
the bad mastard