No Subject

Hello everyone,
     I don't comment that often, but I've been on this list for something
like a year and have enjoyed it very much. Anyway, I exchanged my 16v
Scirroco for a '68 Camaro this summer, but stayed on the list in hopes of
finding a '83 or '84 Rabbit GTI and continuing my participation. ANYway, I
never found one for around 1000 in my area (Boston), and so I must
regretfully leave the list.  So... can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe, I
forgot! Also, if you know of a 84 or 83 GTI in my area - even if it has no
engine, I'd be mighty interested in taking a look - thanks again -      sz