[Christmas, Merry, wish, u, all a] :-)

Well it has been a fascinating last couple of months since I joined the list.
Most of the information has gone well over my head but hopefully in the new year
I will be taking a more hands on approach, so watch out for all the stoopid
questions coming from me after the holidays.

Here's wishing you and yours a great Christmas, and a positively roccin' new
year.
I'll raise a dram or two, to your good health on Hogmany.

[for any members who don't celebrate the festival of Christmas, have fun too;
you're not at work, there's an excuse for you to celebrate!]

Slýinte,

        Tommy
        "Jocko with a 'rocco"