Re: Wheel size revisited

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:13:44 EST skerocdriver@juno.com (Shawn C Meze)
writes:
> Would anybody who does know for fact
>care to post an answer instead of just reading this and deleting it?
>That would be cool...
>
>What is the rim width of those wheels anyways? My guess is a 15X6 to a
>15X6.5. Anyone....anyone....?
>
>              Shawn Meze

We are still talking about G60 wheels right?

They are 15X6 I believe, but might be 15X6.5 (don't think so).

Any ways,  I had them on my Scirocco with 195 50 15 Yokohamas.
I did not have any problems, did not rub on the rear at all, but the
front would rub a little, on the fender,  if I was making a sharp turn
and hit a quite large bump, or hole.
My car is lowered and pretty darn stiff.

Todd J.
shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
87 GTI G60