Re: She's bleeding! [Oil Leaks]

Hello travis!

The the top of the sender and is dry, where the wire connects. It seems to
be coming from below the unit. You're referring to the round unit that
attached on the top side of the filter/cooler unit, right? I don't have my
manuals on me, but that's what I'm remembering.

I post to the list by mailing: scirocco-l@privatei.com  I've never had a
bounce, but wierd things happen...

~C

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997 BLURUk@aol.com wrote:

|Christopher,
|
|Did you check the oil pressure/temperature sending unit? My '87 was leaking
|the other day, and ended up being the unit. At $7, I was glad!
|
|Travis
|87 16v
|P.S. How do you post to the Scirocco List? I'm on it, but have had mail
|returned.

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-292-6658