Extreme-Bentley on CD ROM?

Just got back from getting a new strut bearing at the dealer. I was
talking to the shop manager and he was telling me that VW has CD roms for
all the tech info for each model including the Scirocco. Sounded
intriguing. I pumped him for the following info:

$5,000 for each CD
Contains illustrated parts diagrams for entire car
Contains step by step illustrated procedures for every type of repair
All tech bulletins
Requires a special proprietary VW program to run, which runs on top of
windoze 95.
Includes VW  confidential technical details on each model.
Kept in a stong box in the guys office :(

They used one the CDs when their computer was aligning my car-the program
asked for the serial number of my car and spat out the ideal camber,
caster and toe and displayed a bar graph thing for real-time adjustment.
Hmmmmm... I'd love to get my mitts on one 'em. Has anyone heard of this
secret CD library? Anyone good at a little ol' fashioned social
engineering to maybe borrow one for a few hours?  ;)

greg