Re: Heater controls

So why don't you ask for used ones?  I happen to be parting out an '87
16v Rocco, and have two sets of heater controls.  If anybody else out
there needs anything, go to http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/parts.htm to
view some of what I have and approximate prices.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi
'82 diesel pickup