Re: Heater controls ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

dogmatic wrote:

> So I call around trying to find the Heater Controls, you know, the
> plastic thing behind the pretty face, Mark doesn't have one, so i call
> VW  @%)*&@&^@*@*CK me gently with a chainsaw, $250 for that little
> plastic piece of shit...Fuck, now all my dates are going to be cold
>
> --
> dharma

That sux. Only go to a dealer as a LAST resort.  Did you try Mike
Potter at Virtual world parts (http://www.partsforvw.com/ I think).
Try this one too http://www.forparts.com/ and dare I say Parts Place?
There are alot of other ones that I can't remember right now.

HTH!
Etrik