Re: What ever happened? Well........

Well my versions of
Da Da Da
Da Da Da Remix
Speed Racer TV Theme
Speed Racer Remix (ApexTwins)
are all 8 bit so they kinda SUCK at loud volumes

I also have
Cake - Going the Distance
Yello - Oh Yeah (Ferris Buhlers Day off)
Rush- Red barchetta
Autobahn - really long and kinda slow

then just a buncha speed stuff like NiN, White Zombie, Green Day,
Ramones and finishing up w/ Dave Mathews Band, Crash into Me.

I burned a copy for myself and wasn't pleased w/ the quality of the
first 4 tracks, they're ok but not CD-Quality. Also my Win95 hosed
and I haven't gotten the burner software to recognize the burner for
some stupid reason so I should have that fixed by next weekend. If
you really want a CD w/ those first 4 and Cake and Yello and Rush(as
they are kinda a must) then I can fill up the rest of the CD with
whatever I have that U like

White Zombie- Astro Creep
NiN - Head like a hole (single) and the Downward Spiral
Green Day - Dookie
lotsa Aerosmith
a real cool techno mix by a DJ friend of mine
Rush - Chronicles
Offspring - come out and play
Jethro tull - greatest songs
Styx - greatest hits
House of Pain
maybe Violent Femmes if I can find the CD
Roxette - look sharp
Alanis Morsette
Red hot chili peppers- blood sex sugar poop whatever

Ryan