VIN Decoder (was: rocco maintanance)

Sean Rabey wrote:

>         That all sounds good, even though i have no idea what you are
> talking about:)  A VIN decoder would be cool.
> Are you still taking pictures for youre site.  I've finally got a couple
> pics that i can scan and send ya.
>
>                         Later
>
>                                 Owen
>                                 87 16V

I am almost done with the VIN decoder, should be up in a week or so
(maybe sooner). It is really cool, I am very proud of myself! ;)
Version 1.0 can decode most watercooled VW's from 1980 to 1996(7?).
It doesnt' tell you the color yet, but thats in version 1.1.

I am always looking for pics to put up, if you have em, send em
(just make sure you keep the size of all of them down under 300K)
That goes for anyone who wants to send pics, just send them to
me with a description

Later
Etrik