Re: RACING or NOT

>>>But this all come froma person who drives someone elses fast car?

>>>What do you think he is trying to say?

whoa !!!!! you have two articles there one was from me and another ive never
seen before.My article was directed to the guy that thought Autocrossing wasnt
racing.
most of the people like that have a preconceived idea of what racing is so i
threw in the 1/4 mile deal. I do drive my own cars. none of the cars i
mentioned are someone elses car so i have no idea what you are talking about.
I read the article below mine and it doesnt say anything about other cars
either so i assume you are talking about me?