Re: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMIIIIIIIITTTTTT VANDALS

>I walked out of class today and guess what???
>My window was shattered right in fornt of the school where there is
>supposed to be security!!!!!
>I ran over and guess what??
>They stole my phone...  They stole my manual and every instruction book in
>the car fer all my equipment....  They also stole my unpayed tickets..
>Dumb asses missed the kicker box in the trunk and the 6 other speaker and
>cd player and all the CD in the car... all of the good stuff was in the
>glove box and they only took the phone...
>IDIOTS!!
>I got the window fixed fer 65 plus they cleaned out the car and installed
>it..  Original type window....

For Chrisssakes!! I've been on this list for what, 6 weeks, and sure
enough evry f*cking week somebody gets it. Smashed windows, stolen
'rocco, anonymous door remodelling. I feel for ya, man, hope this doesnt
set you back to much. I'll bet by years end *everyone* on the list will
know exactly how you feel by personal experience.

greg