Sighted! Sweet 1988 Scirocco 16v for sale!

Hey guys,

A local used car dealer (who I know personally) just got an 88 16v just
in.  Here is the lowdown:

Silver, original paint, only tiny dent in front of driver fender.
No modifications whatsoever, looks like an old dude owned it.
Sunroof, no leather, perfect bottlecap rims...basically the car is a
time warp.  57,000 miles   $4,250 probably can be had for $3,500.

This is one of the nicest bone stock Sciroccos I have ever seen, and if
you live anywhere east of the Missisippi, it would be worth the drive to
buy it.  It's that nice.  Call Mike Hively at Hively's 219-482-1177.
Tell them you know me.
--
Jim Buck,
ES #99