Re: I'm leaving... on a jet plane

>Hey guys,
>	I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow... gotta get my speed fix on an Autobahn.
Lucky guy!

>And am I assuming correctly that the bumpers are a direct bolt-on
>converson?

        Yup, thats what i hear.

 Any other parts I should snag while I'm there?

Clear signals, if you like that kind of thing, they should be a lot cheaper
over there, and you won't have to wait a year to get them.  If not, snag a
set of amber euro signals, they look much better than the N.A. ones.

      	Tschuess!
>			Jason

        Happy hunting

                        Owen