I'm leaving... on a jet plane

Hey guys,
	I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow... gotta get my speed fix on an Autobahn.
	A friend of mine in Germany has a Scirocco, and while he's sleeping, I'll
(accidentally) steal his lights and bumpers and have them shipped home to
me.  [oops, am I bad?]  How hard is it going to be to wire in the lights?
And am I assuming correctly that the bumpers are a direct bolt-on
converson?  Any other parts I should snag while I'm there?
	Fear not, I'll be checking my mail probably every day... can you imagine
coming home after a couple of weeks and having to read 1500 mails from the
Scirocco list alone?  I'd rather pay the long distance bills, personally :)
		Tschuess!
			Jason