Re: I'm in some trouble

>The tie rod ends are worn out,  the lower control arms are loose, he said
>the the alternator is attached to the car tightly and it's going to
>eventually shake very annoyingly.  Don't get me wrong because I do trust
>my mechanic very much and I am probably not describeing the problems
>exactly like he did to me.
>
>Rich

        This sounds like funny stuff to me.  I'd at least get a second
opinion.  Loose control arms?  you wouldn't have to get new control arms for
that, just tighten them, right?  A tight alternator?  How do you possibly
install an alternator wrong, the only thing i could see them doing wrong is
making the belt tension too loose or too tight?

        I would definatly get a second opinion, some of these shops seem so
nice and friendly on the outside, and then you find out they've screwed you,
royaly.  Can you tell i have a little personal experience, but thats another
story.  My girlfriend has been dicked around every time she takes her accord
to the shop for repairs.  They once charged her over $100 to change an air
filter!! Damn honda people!

                           Good luck, and keep the questions coming.

                                        Owen
                                        87 16V