Jason T Cammisa <jtcst20+@pitt.edu>: Re: rocco maintanance

Cool.
 . . . Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), previously 1981S (RIP), 1975TS, 1975
From: Jason T Cammisa <jtcst20+@pitt.edu>
To: Sean Rabey <rabeys@cadvision.com>
Cc: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: Re: rocco maintanance
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:04:06 -0500 (EST)

Hey...
	I started a similar page on my website
(http://members.aol.com/vwmon/16v.html), and I was going to continue
it...
so, I'd gladly post more stuff.  Actually, I have saved all of the
enlightening posts over the last 2 months, and I'm going to index them
all
and keep them on the site... so that any time one of us is looking for
that thing "that we discussed a while back", they can just go to the site
and get it.  More news on that one next week.
	Later guys
		Jay