Re: New problem.

At 9:45 AM -0600 12/16/1997, Crane, Damien wrote:
>I have a problem with an '80 S which I recently purchased (hasn't even
>arrived yet)

Good.....should be neato...

 that I was hoping some of the more experienced people on
>the list could help me with.  Here's the problem:  My wife doesn't know
>about it.  It is on a truck from CA (to MN), will get here in a couple
>of days and I'm looking for tips on how to get through this alive.
>Suggestions welcomed.

Well, you know her better than most of us, so it is hard to say.  Things
I'd consider include tying her up sticking her in the closet, she'd soon
forget about the car.  Change the locks.  Bring home another woman.  Wear
her clothes and makeup in public.  Tell her you're getting a sexchange.
Agree to buy her something with _her_ money.  Start wearing a beard and wig
in public, with dark glasses, and feverishly change the channel when
America's Most Wanted comes on.  She'll soon forget the car even
exists......

I.Mannix(no, I don't have a girlfriend, why do you ask?)