Re: To kill a mocking dash(alignment)

At 11:44 PM 12/15/97 , Shawn C Meze wrote:
>Sounds like a wheel balance problem to me. (didn't we go over all of this
>recently?? de-ja-vu or something....)

Sorry, I wasn't here :)  Anyway, thanks for the info.  I remember once
being told
flat out that "we cannot guarantee the wheel will be straight" - on a Bug for
chrissake! (dual adjustment)

I am familiar with the arrangement under there, but I failed to return
things to their
proper order after the last strut change (Boge).  I even noted to them
which wheel
was adjusted wrong, to no avail.  It does track straight.  Would you recommend
simply moving the wheel or adjusting at the turnbuckle near the floor?  Is
this not
one of those cars where the relative pos. of the wheel to the stock is
important?
Maybe I'm dreaming, but I seem to remember something about that.