Re: Racing or NOT

Technically, you can say you are racing the clock/time of other's.  I
hate to compare it to drag racing, but technically, you do not need
someone in the other lane in a drag race.  It is in fact racing minus
the hazzards / variables of wheel to wheel road racing.  :-)

-Paul

---Ken Buck <phillyscca@enter.net> wrote:

> As Solo II Chairman and Assistant RE for Philadelphia region, the
> correct political answer is no, autocross is a timed competion where
> the fastest timed run wins, not a race.
>
> I still don't know what the difference is.................
>
> I am not and could never be a lawyer......................
> Ken Buck
> Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
> DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
> 86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
> 79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
> phillyscca@enter.net
> Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v